Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Office Space in Mohali - Jade Business Park

By the launch of Jade Business Park, the commercial component of J90, on 10th Feb, 2015, Mohali is blessed with the most luxurious and multiplex commercial and residential space. Being located on the Mohali-Patiala state highway, the site gives 70% area for commercial purpose and the remaining 30% for residential need. It marks an enigmatic amalgamation of commercial and residential space.

office space in Mohali - J90
The space is mainly conceptualised as a part of widening the orbit of business perspective from traditionally owned ones to modern day professional ones. This is evident from the number of companies providing IT and IT enabled services inside the Park. Jade Business Park is designed as a spot that extends an ideal business environment by making optimum use of space for free flow of resources. With its perfect location having proximity to almost all the important cities of Punjab, this commercial space provides all opportunities for business growth and development.

Jade Business Park, Mohali

 Some of the important factors that are set as benchmarks for a place for business include:-

  • Price
  •  Location
  •  Exteriors and Interiors
  •  Builder’s reputation
  •  Connectivity 
  •  Options for loan 
  •   Facilities offered

Jade Business Park consists of 13 storeys of signature office suites.The remarkable features of the project are:-

  •   70% open area in the complex 
  •  Extra modern exterior
  •  Rich entrance lounge and reception on ground floor
  •   Adequate basement and surface parking facility
  •  Advanced security and firefighting syste
  •  Well lit and ventilated corridors 
  •    Excellent flooring
  •  Power back up system

The office suites exclusively consist of some of the best attributes such as:-

  • ·         7 lakh square feet of functional office space
  • ·         Business centre equipped with conference rooms
  • ·         Recreational green parks and cafeterias on the terrace
  • ·         Functional pantries on each floor

The amenities provided for the residential space are:-

  • ·         Green outdoor with walkways free from vehicular commotion
  • ·         Full height window in each apartment for the maximum utilization of natural light
  • ·         High-tech security with CCTV surveillance
  • ·         Electronic entrance key with video door phone into each apartment
With the massive influx of population into high-tech cities and towns for better employment opportunities, commercial and residential spaces like Jade Business Park are coming up with extra modern facilities to attract and accommodate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment